Chelsey N Ward
Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Au.D. Doctorate of Audiology
- CCC-A - Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology
- FAAA - Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
Provides care for:
- Hearing Assessment
- All Ages Including Newborns
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- Assessment and Monitoring
- Canalith Repositioning for Positional Vertigo
- Hearing Aid
- Custom Fitted Ear Molds for:
- Noise Protection
- Swim Molds
- Bluetooth Headsets
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Dr. Chelsey Ward completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point in 2015.
Dr. Ward received her Doctorate of Audiology from the joint audiology program between the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point and Madison, graduating from the Stevens Point campus in 2019.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Audiology
Dr. Ward appointment locations:
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401
Aspirus Rhinelander Clinic
1630 North Chippewa Dr.
Rhinelander, WI 54501