CHELSIE R. PAGEL
Chelsie R. Pagel, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant specializing in Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Chelsie attended the University of Wisconsin, Madison where she received her Bachelor of Science, Medical Microbiology and Immunology degree in 2013. She received her Masters of Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2017.
- 2013 Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin Madison, Bachelor of Science, Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- 2017 Masters Degree: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Masters of Physician Assistant Studies
- 2017 ENT & Allergy Associates
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants (WAPA)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Wausau Surgery Center
Same Day Care
At ENT & Allergy Associates, Physician Assistants (PA-C) work closely with our physicians to provide additional access for all patients with acute and routine care needs.
Call us first!
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401