Emily K. Lohr
- Au.D. Doctorate of Audiology
- FAAA - Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
Provides care for:
- Hearing Assessment
- All Ages Including Newborns
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- Assessment and Monitoring
- Canalith Repositioning for Positional Vertigo
- Hearing Aid
- Custom Fitted Ear Molds for:
- Noise Protection
- Swim Molds
- Bluetooth Headsets
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Dr. Emily K. Lohr received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. Dr. Lohr obtained her Doctorate of Audiology from the joint audiology program between the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point and Madison in 2015, graduating from the Madison campus.
She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and completed her audiology residency at Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center. She joined ENT & Allergy Associates in 2017.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Audiology
Dr. Lohr appointment locations:
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401
Aspirus Doctors Clinic
2031 Peach St.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494