Katherine M, Klapperich,
Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Au.D. Doctorate of Audiology
- CCC-A - Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology
- FAAA - Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
Provides care for:
- Hearing Assessment
- All Ages Including Newborns
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- Assessment and Monitoring
- Canalith Repositioning for Positional Vertigo
- Hearing Aid
- Custom Fitted Ear Molds for:
- Noise Protection
- Swim Molds
- Bluetooth Headsets
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Dr. Katherine M. Klapperich received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. She completed her audiology residency at Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse, Wisconsin from 2011-2012.
Dr. Klapperich obtained her Doctor of Audiology Degree from the joint audiology program between the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and Madison in 2012. She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the Wisconsin Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Association, and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
- Doctorate of Audiology, University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point
- Bachelor of Science Communicative Disorders, University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point
- Joined ENT & Allergy associates in 2013
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Wisconsin Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Association
Dr. Klapperich appointment locations:
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401
Aspirus Plover Clinic
5409 Vern Holmes Dr.
Stevens Point, WI 54481