Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon
Lucas G. Leonhard, MD
- Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose and Throat
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine
- Treating Pediatric and Adult Patients
Treating all problems of the Head and Neck:
- Sinus and Nasal
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Reconstruction
- Facial Trauma
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Ear Infections
- Thyroid and Salivary Gland Masses
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Cancer of the Head and Neck
- Hoarseness and Voice Disorders
Dr. Leonhard appointment locations:
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401
Aspirus Rhinelander Clinic
1630 North Chippewa Dr.
Rhinelander, WI 54501
Call to schedule an appointment:
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Dr. Leonhard received his Medical Doctorate at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI in 2016. He completed his Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinic.
- 2012 Undergraduate: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- 2016 Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2021 Residency: Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinic, Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2021 ENT & Allergy Associates
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Otolarygology Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
- American Medical Association
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians