Morgan D. Anderson
AuD, CCC-A, FAAA
- AuD: Doctorate of Audiology
- CCC-A: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- FAAA: Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
Provides care for:
- Hearing Assessment
- All Ages Including Newborns
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- Assessment and Monitoring
- Canalith Repositioning for Positional Vertigo
- Hearing Aid
- Custom Fitted Ear Molds for:
- Noise Protection
- Swim Molds
- Bluetooth Headsets
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Dr. Morgan Anderson received her Bachelor of Science degree from Central Michigan University where she majored in Psychology and minored in Communication Sciences and Disorders and American Sign Language.
Dr. Anderson obtained her Doctorate of Audiology from Central Michigan University in May 2023. As a student, Dr. Anderson served on the Board of Directors of the Student Academy of Audiology.
She completed her audiology residency at Michigan Ear Institute in Metro Detroit, MI. Dr. Anderson holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence though the American Speech, Language, Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She joined ENT and Allergy in July 2023.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- CCC-A Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
Dr. Anderson appointment locations:
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401
Aspirus Rhinelander Clinic
1630 North Chippewa Dr.
Rhinelander, WI 54501