Sarah C. Rosicky
Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Au.D. - Doctorate of Audiology
- CCC-A - Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology
- FAAA - Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
Provides care for:
- Hearing Assessment
- All Ages Including Newborns
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- Assessment and Monitoring
- Canalith Repositioning for Positional Vertigo
- Hearing Aid
- Custom Fitted Ear Molds for:
- Noise Protection
- Swim Molds
- Bluetooth Headsets
Professional Education and Practice Experience
Dr. Sarah Rosicky received her Bachelor of Science degree for Speech, Language, Hearing Sciences from Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI.
Dr. Rosicky obtained her Doctorate of Audiology from the joint audiology program between the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point and Madison in 2018, graduating from the Stevens Point campus.
She completed her audiology residency at Marshfield Clinic – Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls, WI. Dr. Rosicky is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Audiology
Dr. Rosicky appointment locations:
ENT & Allergy Associates
512 S 28th Ave.
Wausau, WI 54401
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics
135 South Gibson St.
Medford, WI 54451